Shoreditch is a downtown neighbourhood in East London known for its vibrant street art, cutting-edge fashion, and lively atmosphere. From Finsbury Park it is under 30 minutes on the overground to the Old Kent Road. Here are some cool suggestions for things for students in London Accommodation to do in Shoreditch on a Sunday afternoon:
- Explore Street Art: Shoreditch is famous for its street art and graffiti, offering a great opportunity to absorb the local vibe, explore and take photos of the colourful murals and installations.
- Visit the Columbia Road Flower Market: Columbia Road is a historic street in Shoreditch that is home to a popular flower market every Sunday.
- Take a Walk Along the Canal: Shoreditch is located along the Regent's Canal, offering a scenic walk and great views of the city.
- Visit a Museum or Art Gallery: Shoreditch is home to several museums and art galleries, including the Whitechapel Gallery and the Museum of the Home.
- Try a New Restaurant or Cafe: Shoreditch has a variety of dining options, from traditional pub food to international cuisine.
- Visit a Market: as well as Columbia Road, Shoreditch is home to several markets, including the Brick Lane Market and the Broadway Market.
- Explore Independent Shops and Fashion: Shoreditch is home to a vibrant fashion scene, offering a great opportunity to explore independent shops and boutiques.
Sunday afternoons in Shoreditch are a great opportunity to explore the neighbourhood and go somewhere new. Whether you're interested in street art, food, or shopping, there's something for everyone in Shoreditch. Smart Student Accommodation has always recommended Shoreditch to our students, and we have always received positive feedback.